Is Old School New Body a Scam?
When you go to the gym or to the beach to enjoy a day in the sun, you will notice that a lot of people have love handles, a few extra pounds or even a huge gut. We have all seen the ads on television that promise that you can lose weight in an instant. Unfortunately, very few people that buy these programs really see results. If you want to buy Old School New Body but are unsure of whether or not it is a scam, we have the answer to all of your questions.
Is F4X Old School New Body A Scam?
The simple and straightforward answer is no. While there are many people that make claims that the system is a scam, there are also people that love this program. Let’s face it – there are people that bash every system on the market. The truth is that failure is not always the fault of a product or system. Instead, failure is the fault of lack of discipline and motivation.
Is this program a scam? Only if you are not willing to put in the effort will the program be a scam to you.
Let’s see what the program actually consists of and what trying the Old School New Body System will consist of:
- Lean: The lean phase will not have you running on a treadmill for 3 hours a day or going to the gym 7 days a week. Instead, the lean phase is the first phase that users who buy Old School New Body will have to follow. This phase incorporates all of the workouts to lose weight and look younger using the F4X diet and initial workouts.
- Shape: The phase that focuses on shaping your body. This is when you will start achieving the body that you want. During the shape phase, you will be toning your muscles to look like a swimmer or martial artist. Diet and exercise changes will occur during this phase.
- Build: The building phase comes last. After you have lost fat and shaped your body, you can bolster your Old School New Body results by going into phase 3. This is the phase that is meant to add bulk to your body and give you the mini-bodybuilder look.
The best part is that these phases, beyond lean are optional. Many people find that the lean look is what they desire and they stop right there. The key is to continue following the Old School New Body diet and follow the F4X maintain guidelines to keep the body they want.
Where the Word “Scam” Comes to Life
As someone that exercises often, I can understand why people call certain programs a scam. When a person is not willing to put in the effort, they will always feel like they are scammed. The end result is what matters the most for people and when you haven’t lost a pound, or even worse, you gained a few pounds, it can be disheartening.
The truth is that you cannot simply download Old School New Body, read it and start picking out information you “like.” This is where your brain is scamming you. Instead, you must follow the guidelines introduced exactly. You need to follow the diet, you need to go through Phase 1 to lose weight, and you need to exercise. If you follow everything outlined exactly and you do not lose weight, you may have a medical condition that is holding you back.
The truth is that losing weight and achieving the body of your dreams all while looking younger is possible and it is pure science.
Scams when it comes to most exercise plans are, in truth, a person unwilling to follow their plans exactly. If you skimp out on your workouts or you still eat McDonalds every day coming home from work, you will be scamming yourself and the program will not work.
Click Here To Get Old School New Body For About $20 And Get In Shape Quick With Easy To Follow Workouts And Diet
Did you know that diet makes up the vast majority of your weight loss? Followed by diet, you must also spend the right amount of time in the gym. Studies have shown that working out too much can lead to less energy being expended which actually hinders results.
The one surprising fact seen in every Old School New Body F4X review is that people do not need to exercise day and night to see amazing results. Instead, the program only recommends that you exercise for just 90 minutes per week without any extra cardio needed in the process. For me, this seemed like a low number, but tens of thousands of people have strengthened and toned their body with outstanding results.
Before you purchase this program, keep the following in mind:
- This program is designed for those over 40
- This program can be used by men and women
- This program is not ideal for those who are already ultra-fit
If you don’t see results, you also have 60 days to return the product with no questions asked.
Related Article: Take advantage of your workout